Pueblo (Plaza) Las Terrazas
In late 2014, began the construction of this tourist center (aka plaza or pueblo) in the eastern part of Cayo Santa Maria (sector Lagunas del Este), next to hotel Ocean Casa del Mar by H10, and close also to hotels Valentin Perla Blanca and Warwick Cayo Santa Maria. It should probably open before the end of 2016.
"Pueblo" means village, but in this case it's more like a shopping and entertainment area where tourists will find many other options besides the ones offered in their all-inclusive resort and at very reasonable cost too! This new commercial center will offer similar services to the one found in the two existing pueblos: Pueblo La Estrella and Pueblo Las Dunas.
We’ve learned so far that this new pueblo will include: a beach club, a Habano House & Club (rum and cigars), a Cuban restaurant, a bowling and party saloon, several shops, a Spa, and a wedding chapel.
More information to come!
How to get there:
Guests staying at the Ocean Casa del Mar by H10 can go on foot. The hotels Warwick Cayo Santa Maria and Valentin Perla Blanca are also within walking distance; the shortest way would be to walk there by the beach.
Guests from other hotels can go by taxi (3 to 10 CUC one-way, depending on hotel) or with the Panoramic Bus (1 CUC one-way) which stops at every hotel, pueblos, and the Delfinario (dolphinarium).
Distance between the Pueblo Las Terrazas and each hotel:
• Dhawa Cayo Santa Maria: 19.8 km
• Grand Memories Santa Maria: 7.7 km
• Hotel Cayo Santa Maria: 4.2 km
• Iberostar Ensenachos: 11.7 km
• Melia Buenavista: 12.0 km
• Melia Cayo Santa Maria: 9.3 km
• Melia Las Dunas: 9.4 km
• Memories Paraiso Beach Resort: 7.5 km
• Ocean Casa del Mar by H10: 2.1 km (by the beach)
• Playa Cayo Santa Maria: 7.8 km
• Royalton Cayo Santa Maria: 6.8 km
• Sercotel Cayo Santa Maria: 21.1
• Sol Cayo Santa Maria: 9.8 km
• Starfish Cayo Santa Maria: 7.1 km
• Valentin Perla Blanca: 8.1 km
• Villa Las Brujas: 21.5 km
• Warwick Cayo Santa Maria: 1.3 km (by the beach)
Click to view our Gallery of Pueblo Las Terrazas (construction).
Lily & Normand