Villa Las Brujas
(This hotel is located on the island of Cayo Las Brujas, 9 km west of Cayo Santa Maria)
• Rating : 3-stars
• Rooms : 24 (19 ocean view, 5 garden view)
• Rooms type : 1-floor bungalows
• European plan (no meals/drinks included)
• Year of construction : 1999 (renovated in 2006)
• Hotel Area : 600 sq. m
• Beach : Playa la Salina
• Sector : Farallon del Periquillo
• Owner : Gaviota S.A. (Cuba)
• Management : Gaviota S.A. (Cuba)
• Neighbor hotel - East: under construction
• Neighbor hotel - West: None
• Low season: April 1st to June 30th, and September 1st to December 14th.
• High season: December 15th to March 30th, and July 1st to August 30th.
• Children 0 to 2 years stay for free. Children 2 to 12 years are 50% of adult price.
This hotel is located on the island of Cayo Las Brujas (97 km from the International Airport Santa Clara / SNU). An islet of about 7 km2 (2.7 sq. mi) located off the north coast of the province of Villa Clara in Cuba, in the Bahia de Buenavista. With its two neighboring islets, Cayo Ensenachos and Cayo Santa Maria, they together constitute the resort tourist center of "Los Cayos de Villa Clara" also known as the "Cayeria del Norte".
Approximate distance to the other hotels ...
Sort by: hotel nearest first hotel names
• 24 Junior Suites
• Room size: 35 sq. m
• Air conditioning
• Twin beds
• Private bathroom
• Terrace or Balcony
• Satellite TV
• Electricity: 220 Volts (see link below)
• Coffee maker
• Safety deposit box
• Hair dryer
• Minibar ($) restocked daily
• Daily room cleaning
• Max. occupancy: 3 persons
Restaurant "El Farallon"
• Completely renovated in 2012
• Non-smoking except on outdoor balcony
• Capacity: 56
• Breakfast: 7:00 am to 10:00 am
• Lunch: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
• Dinner: 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm
The main bar is located inside the "El Farallon" restaurant.
There's also a small bar named "Los Cocos" on the beach.
• 2-km beach with lounge chairs and palapas
• 2 jacuzzis (no pool)
• Currency exchange
• Taxi service ($)
• Car rental (at Front Desk) ($)
• Medical services ($) provided by the International Clinic Santa Maria (14 km from the Villa), doctor on call 24/7
• The Marina Gaviota is adjacent to the hotel, optional services ($): Motorized and non-motorized Water sports, fishing, diving, day cruise, sunset cruise.
• Honeymoon package
Villa Las Brujas
Cayo Las Brujas, Cayeria del Norte, Caibarien, 50100, Villa Clara, Cuba
Phone: (53 42) 350 024 / (53 42) 350 023
Fax: (53 42) 350 599
Good to know :
• Their restaurant «El Farallón» has been completely renovated in 2012, it boasts spectacular views of the ocean and Playa La Salina.
• Playa La salina is a white sandy beach with very calm waters (like the beaches on Cayo Ensenachos).
• Their restaurant is opened to everyone. The food is good and not expensive. If you want to eat there, you need to go to the front desk and pay 15 CUC per person, which gives you access to the services at the beach for the day (chairs, palapas and shower) and include a 12 CUC credit to spend at the restaurant for food and drinks. You can choose whatever you want in the menu, if the bill exceeds 12 CUC, you simply pay the difference.
See here a table of the number of rooms per hotel in the "Cayos de Villa Clara"
See here a chart that shows the growing number of hotel-rooms in the "Cayos de Villa Clara" from 1999 until today
Detailed chronology of the tourism development in the "Cayos of Villa Clara", from 1989 until today
Lily & Normand