Hotel Las Salinas Plaza & Spa (adults only)
(this hotel is located in « Plaza Las Salinas » on the island of Cayo Las Brujas)
• Rating : 4-stars
• Type : Hotel (breakfast included)
• Standard rooms: 67 (adults only)
• Buildings : 1 (4-storey)
• Opening date: March 2018
• Owner : Gaviota S.A. (Cuba)
• Management : Gaviota S.A. (Cuba)
• Beach : Playa La Salina
• Neighbor hotel - North : Sercotel Cayo Santa Maria
• Neighbor hotel - South : none at this moment
This hotel is located on the island of Cayo Las Brujas (97 km from the International Airport Santa Clara / SNU). An islet of about 7 km2 (2.7 sq. mi) located off the north coast of the province of Villa Clara in Cuba, in the Bahia de Buenavista. With its two neighboring islets, Cayo Ensenachos and Cayo Santa Maria, they together constitute the resort tourist center of "Los Cayos de Villa Clara" also known as the "Cayeria del Norte".
Approximate distance to the other hotels ...
Sort by: hotel nearest first hotel names
• Sea view (all rooms)
• Air conditioning
• Private bathroom
• Satellite TV
• Minibar refilled daily ($)
• One room for reduced mobility guests.
• "Desayunador" Continental breakfast *
• "Mar Mediterráneo" Trattoria a la carte ($)
• "Asahi" Japanese a la carte ($)
• "Bodegón del Centro" Cuban (Creole) a la carte ($)
• "Sol y Sal" barbecues ($)
* Breakfast included for guests staying at the hotel.
• "Coral" Lounge Bar.
• Swimming pool with bar service.
• "Mar de Espuma" Beach Club.
Few steps from Plaza Las Salinas ...
• Longue Bar Coral
• "Atabey" party hall
• Bowling "Las Olas"
• "La Tratoria" italian Restaurant
• "Asahi" japanese Restaurante
• "Bodegón del Centro" restaurant
• "Flor de Sal" Spa & Beauty center
• "Sol y Sal" Grill
• Shops, artcrafts, rentals, etc.
Hotel Las Salinas Plaza & Spa
Cayo Las Brujas, Cayeria del Norte, Caibarien, 52610, Villa Clara, Cuba
Phone: (53 42) 350 845
Good to know :
• This hotel doesn't offer the « all-inclusive » package, only the breakfast is included.
• This hotel IS NOT located on the island of Cayo Santa Maria, but on the nearby island of Cayo Las Brujas (about 10 kilometers west of Cayo Santa Maria). There's a Panoramic Bus Tour (hop-on/hop-off) that connects all the hotels and services of Cayo Las Brujas, Cayo Santa Maria, and Cayo Ensenachos. For further information visit our Getting Around section.
See here a table of the number of rooms per hotel in the "Cayos de Villa Clara"
See here a chart that shows the growing number of hotel-rooms in the "Cayos de Villa Clara" from 1999 until today
Detailed chronology of the tourism development in the "Cayos of Villa Clara", from 1989 until today
Lily & Normand