Roc Lagunas del Mar
(formerly: Labranda Cayo Santa Maria / Hotel Lagunas del Este I / Warwick Cayo Santa Maria)
• Rating : 4½-stars
• Type : All-Inclusive Beach resort
• Rooms : 800
• Buildings : 16 (3-storey)
• Area : 26 hectares
• Opening : 2015
• Owner : Grupo Gaviota S.A. (Cuba)
• Management : Roc Hotels (Spain)
• Beach : Playa La Colorada
• Neighbor hotel - East: Ocean Casa del Mar by H10
• Neighbor hotel - West: Be Live Collection Cayo Santa Maria
• Check-in 14:00 / Check-out 10:00 (Late checkout $ available)
• All-Inclusive Plan :
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (24h)
- Snacks (24h)
- A variety of daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Evening entertainment
See the Facilities section for other services
This hotel is located on Cayo Santa Maria (111 km from the International Airport Santa Clara / SNU), a small island off the north coast of Cuba, in the province of Villa Clara. Along with its two neighbors, Cayo Ensenachos and Cayo Las Brujas, they together forms a group of keys called "Cayos de Villa Clara" (aka Cayos de la Herradura or Cayeria del Norte); and this little group of islands is part of a larger archipelago called "Jardines del Rey" (King's Gardens).
Click the following links to view aerial images showing...
The Cayos of Villa Clara (Cayo Santa Maria, Cayo Las Brujas, Cayo Ensenachos)
The location of hotels, tourist attractions and services in Cayo Santa Maria
The location of hotels, tourist attractions and services in Cayo Las Brujas
The location of hotels, tourist attractions and services in Cayo Ensenachos
• Deluxe Rooms: 784
• Suites: 16
• Handicapped rooms available
• Connecting rooms available
• Air conditioning
• One King or two 3/4 beds
• Complete bathroom
• WiFi ($) in room
• Room Upgrade prices:
Garden View to Pool View: 10 CUC/night
Garden View to Ocean View: 25 CUC/night
Garden View to Ocean View Suite: 45 CUC/night
• Telephone (room and bathroom)
• Satellite TV (24 channels)
• Minibar (restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer)
• Safety deposit box
• Room key: Magnetic card
• Electricity: 220 Volts (see link below)
• Coffee / Tea maker
• Iron and Ironing board
• Chairs and table on the terrace/balcony
• Laundry service ($)
• Buffet International "The Main Buffet"
• Beach Ranchón Buffet & Specials "La Barbacoa"
• Pool snack bar & Pizza "La Trattoria"
• A la carte Cuban "El Antillas"
• A la carte Mediterranean "El Med"
• A la carte Orient "El Mezze"
• A la carte Asian "Fusion"
• Coffee & Desserts "La Dolce Vita"
Booking in advance and dress code required for dinners at à-la-carte restaurants. Diet and vegetarian dishes (on request). Live entertainment at some restaurants
• Lobby bar (24 hours)
• Cocktails bar "La Havaneria"
• Pool Bar
• Aqua Bar "Water Bar"
• Beach bar "Tortuga 1"
• Beach bar "Tortuga 2"
• Theatre bar "Teatro Bar"
• 2 freshwater swimming pools
• Children swimming pool
• Kids’ Club with playground
• Babysitting service ($)
• Mini disco
• Internet and Wifi ($) (see link below)
• 2 Tennis courts
• 2 Basketball courts
• Snorkeling equipment
• Non-motorized water sports
• Aqua gym and waterpolo
• Dancing and Spanish lessons
• Variety of land sports and games
• Wedding packages
• Beach palapas / Pool Shades
• Lounge chairs (beach and pools)
• Beach towel service
• Club House
• Nautical club
• Beach volleyball
• Evening shows
• Currency exchange
• Gift Shop ($)
• Tour desks ($)
• Jeep, Car & Scooter Rental ($)
• Laundry service ($)
• Panoramic Bus service between hotels and pueblos ($)
• Most services and facilities are accessible for people with restricted mobility.
• Motorized water sports ($) and scuba diving ($) available at the Marina.
• Medical services ($) are provided at the International Clinic Santa Maria, doctor on call 24/7.
Hotel Roc Lagunas del Mar
Cayo Santa Maria, Cayeria del Norte, Caibarien, 52610, Villa Clara, Cuba
Phone: (53 42) 350 630
Fax: (53 42) 350 633
Click thumbnail to view a graph showing the number of rooms per hotel
Visit our webpages: Hotels & Development and Latest News, for more information on future projects and a follow-up on hotels openings and new tourist facilities in this destination
Lily & Normand